Just-in-Beep-Here


Somebody forgot to edit this... what's with the snip snap intro.

What was JB aiming for with this?

  1. JB can rap, or speak real low and manly, sorry, make that breathy, creepy-telephone-crank-call-ish
  2. JB can also do the squeaky-falsetto.
  3. Overdubbing works for JB. Yeah. Way to open a dam's floodgates worth of production to turn a record that will probably piss off a brook to part a waters of an ocean. .
  4. JB just turned 18, so I'm old enough to drive. Watch him do the round-and-round-a-barrel-in-the-middle-of-a-soundstage while he looks into your eyes.
  5. So I, So I... insert operative verb that will turn give this a Parental Advisory sticker... on you
    Nice, so this is about not cutting off your teenyboppy fans. Glad you remember your fans!
    But you're all grown up now, right? Learn to cuss! It'll get you more fans! I know your fans curse more than you do. :)
  6.  Weak lyrics, bro. Really. Everybody does this!... Try something different, rather than taking the inhuman backing sounds to a new level.
  7. Also what's the crew from Step Up doing there?

Ah, who am I kidding? I've not cut a record. I didn't kiss Selena Gomez. I can't sing about boyfriends, or girlfriends, or anything.

A tip for JB: try using your vocal range to your advantage. And hire me as your songwriter.

Also, I'm going to see Ree-yanna now.
Post a Comment