I need to

  • Become an SCJP
  • Design a kickass personal homepage
  • Help grandad get home
  • Road to fitness - take the first step
  • Do the AOL Advanced course, before which I do my kriya for 7 days in a row without too much flinching
  • Solve all the problems in the CodeChef practice set, post the solutions/code for those problems on the Internet
  • Get passport and all other documents required for TCS ready
  • Read all books in dad's DeBono collection
  • Fix dad's old Nikon
  • Fix the Sony Cybershot
  • Start a photoblog
  • Fix the timer in the desktop
  • Learn how to program in assembler
  • Pick up where I left off with C
  • Consolidate all my blogs into one familiar web resource, so that all my friends don't have to chase me around the web
  • Learn the art of self-defense (karate seems like a good option)
  • Learn how to fold shirts like mother
  • Learn how to put on a tie
  • Make a killing in the stock market
  • Develop a nice portfolio monitor for dad
  • Develop that game I came up with in mid-pee
Post a Comment