Not Really Clear

on a lot of things now.

But I don't think you should ever start a conversation with me with any of the words listed below, in any order:

How

Is

It 

Going

Are

You

Fine

Okay

What's

Up

Don't insult your intelligence, you could do better with some more effort.
You're wasting my time.
You're wasting your time.
You're not making my day any better.
You may regret being the cause for further decline in my stock of faith in humanity.

Be nice! Open your mind!

The weather, politics, human sexuality, your sexuality, anything, politics (again), the elections, goondaism, travel, food, places, people, yourself, (what you think you know about) myself, ourselves, how we were, how we are, how we will be, how many kids do you want, do you want marriage, do you want to be buried, cremated, do you believe in long-term commitment, do you want sleep around with everybody who is willing to, things that will interest me, things that will intrigue, things that will be of value. Not just the same old dull rehearsed bullshit that you trot out to everybody else, because don't just assume that I'll take that and pretend we're friends, because let's face it, we're not, I will cut you off quicker than you can't say "Wassup!"

You'll be WasshedUp before you know it.

Tread carefully.

Give a shit. or more. Give yourself.

Pretend that you're alone now. And talk into the silence.

Try it out. You'll find that it's easier to make all your conversations more interesting, and meaningful.

I don't care if you don't have the time.

I want you to find it. And you can be sure that the kindness will be repaid someday.

I'm beginning to feel that all this is wasted on you.

Keep me from giving up.

I hope you'll care enough to do so.

You know who you are. Or do you?
Post a Comment