Note: I left Twitter in Jan '09. I do all my u-blogging on Identi.ca.
To put it illustratively, I posted a comment on the tweet as shown in illustration alongside.
Another way to use Facebook comments:
To provide some insight into thine rantings. Because, you see 140 chars is simply not enough to (adequately):
- explain the fun-da-mentals of string theory
- say how you feel right then (but not later)
- log something a person said then but regretted later
- make a big deal out of something not that big a deal. Indulge in a little patronising
- Be creative (read dorky)
- Rag on the people (even though you never got ragged in your life)
- Beat up Microsoft and the people in it
- Talk big, and then walk small. (after talking bigger, of course!)
- Be innovative in the "How can
- Admit to having stepped over the line.
- Get people to join you on Twitter, make some regret their choices.
- Rag twitter, on twitter. Traitors blush!
- Spread the word.
- Set milestones.
So, the next time you mouth off about your loved ones, or list pet peeves, just bank on your Facebook profile and the patience of your Fs to parse the long, detailed and (most often) mouthing offs behind the mouth offings on
Don't forget to add the