Idiotic Quantum Box

IM IN UR QUANTUM BOX � MAYBE.

Listening to TWiT a couple of weeks back, I heard Leo mention this.

I know of Schrodinger's Wave Equation. But I had to think really really hard, to get to the reasons why I found this funny.

Maybe I still don't get it.

I'm in UR IDIOT BOX.
...MAYBE.

All cat fans, including batty old cat ladies of the future (especially you t2!) are advised to check these out!

Lolcats and ICANHASCHEEZEBURGER are huge collections of these, maybe it's because I don't have a cat, but I still don't get it! Wahawah!

Ah, there's a link on Wikipedia relating to Schrodinger's Cat! It's a thought experiment (meaning, you can imagine performing the experiment, but not actually perform it. Just like explaining the Einsteins Twin paradox!).

So, think about it.
Post a Comment