There, I'm Done.


Done with the papers. Don't ask me how they went. They are over with and that's all that matters.

I've made a resolution now to write a post everyday for the rest of the vacation. (Or call it sabbatical. I'm still stuck with prefetching 5th and 6th semester portions.) So, tither thence, and hence I go.

Stayed up late last night, (up till 3 AM today would be more accuate) uploading a video of me and friends onto that great cesspool of online traffic and video, Youtube. It's been uploaded and it's finally online. Thing is, I still haven't managed to get those curiosity-inducing-snapshots up. I don't know how to, or the snapshots aren't ready yet.

My eyes. They've changed a lot in the past few years. They've been bloodshot as far as I can remember. Tired eyes

"I wake up with blood-shot eyes
Struggled to memorize
The way it felt between your thighs
Pleasure that made you cry"
- from 'Makes Me Wonder' by Maroon 5

Let's move on.

It's don't know that is such a great video. First of all I needed a mic to narrate along. Otherwise the entire thing doesn't seem to make any sense. (Like I said "obscurity personified".) I have supplied this deficiency with descriptive captions along the length of the video.
But somehow, the transitions I applied between the captions and the movie (owe it to the odd time of my endeavour, or the fact that I was being eaten alive by those Anopheles gambiae) seem to have disappeared. So, the narration is very very jerky.

Today was full of misunderstandings. I mislead Bhu, he misread my intentions, got pissed off, I called up and smoothed things over. So, we're looking forward to tomorrow's Hurry Putter expedition. Let's hope we all get there on time. The lack or total absence of tickets, money and transport notwithstanding.

Busy day tomorrow.

"God damn, my spinning head
Decisions that made my bed
Now I must lay in it
And deal with things I left unsaid
I want to dive into you
Forget what you're going through
I get behind, make your move
Forget about the truth"
- from 'Makes Me Wonder' by Maroon 5

Brilliant song. I've been here before, haven't I? :-)

Visited the cosmos today. The Dollar Store has opened. And Rs. 99=1$. And you thought we were not into capitalism and exploitation of lack of currency exchange rates! What a bargain we have here folks! And yes, the N76 is still INR 20,684, thank you very much. The only thing I saw worth buying was the pair of earphones from Philips that cost INR 45 (incl. taxes). Back home and straight to the newly inaugurated Sapna Book House on 80 ft. road. On our way out we were accosted by two transvestites who proceeded to tap on my car window. Whewaaa!

Some nice, lengthy conversations I had today, been a while. Thank you An., another An. and Ke.
Your patience with my lack of coherence is much appreciated.

Post a Comment