"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
This is our lives on holiday."
-'Holiday', Green Day
Hey! How'd I get here! HolydayLand is somewhere I've never quite managed to reach in the past two years! A land where sukh and shanti descend on many a troubled mind. Its a great feeling being here. You get the feeling that you're not obliged to anyone higher or lower than you. You have all the time in the universe, and all the time to waste planning how to waste all the time that you have to waste, doing things like:
- Go to the malls, (Forum and Garuda are best!) taking pictures of you and your friends (actually getting pretty looking specimens of the opposite sex to do the honours!!)... Yeah! I feel good... MCP?? Maybe, but its fun!
- Just buying a daily pass for Rs. 25 and going round and round Bangalore (Bangalore darshan BMTC-ishtyle, yeah!
- Going to SP Road and buying all the gizmos and hardware you needed all those lonely winter months!
- Blogging endlessly, something that I have not done for quite some time now.
- Staying up till 3 AM renewing connections with old friends.
- Waking up at 10, not at all bothered about the guilt you would have felt in CollegedayLand!
- Finding a woman (not a girl!) you wish you'd wake up next to each morning for the rest of your life...
And some more stuff... Wait I need to upload those pics I'd taken today. Later.