Inertia: Small Contribution To My Life

Funny thing is I haven't been able to think of a single thing to write about, these past few days. My college ended with the final days of examinations on the 22nd and I've been slothful and blissful these past two weeks at home. Funny, now that I think about it, I was at home while studying for the exams. So, in effect nothing has changed for me.

While slogging away for the exams, all I could think about was what I'd do after those exams. After them, I've got no energy to put those plans into effect. I guess those smart guys were right when then talked about Inertia. Beautiful thing, this inertia - it's what keeps planets revolving around the sun, the rivers flowing, the flowers blooming, the rains pouring down (and the subsequent drought!) , everything. The universe works on Inertia. The tendency of a body under influence of change to remain in it's state prior to the change. And then when I listened to a podcast on Inertia, I knew, that one word was cause for so many events. People and all of life in general, when struck by tragedy, picks up the pieces and plods on...

Weird though it may sound, after a month of studying at home, and another month of exams... you know what, I'm comfortable at home (eating all that wonderful food... and gaining oodles of weight) I tip my hat (assuming I had one) to inertia.

If inertia was an entity - inertia, and it had an iPod, then it'd get up every morning listening the strains of 'Let It Be' by The Beatles... and go to sleep at night listening to 'Everybody's Changing' by Keane.
Post a Comment